Organizing and Delivering Managed IT Support Services
Following a result-oriented approach to collaboration, we build strong and open communication with our customers and third-party vendors avoiding conflict situations and finger-pointing.
We work together with your IT department or with the teams of your other vendors to satisfy your IT needs and quickly solve any occurring problem while staying within budget and technical limitations. Thus, we minimize management and administration efforts on your side.
Taking into account a cooperation model you decide on, 1Cyber provides their services according to the following stages:
Stage 1. Responsibility Transfer
- We analyze your current IT situation by studying your business plans and strategic initiatives, incident history, change backlogs.
- We conduct necessary meetings and interviews with your business and technical teams or, for instance, third-party cloud or security providers to get all the possible information related to your IT assets, infrastructure components configurations, and process descriptions.
Stage 2. Detailed Design
- We design a detailed plan to deliver our managed IT support services and prepare an SLA with a detailed KPI system (see an example below) and agreed SLOs to provide you with an ability to control our services.
- In case you approve the defined SLOs, service level reporting, and other components of the prepared SLA, you pass the responsibility for the entire infrastructure or the appropriate IT environment components to us.
Stage 3. Service Delivery
- We provide you with a full set of support services or particular IT support services described above.
- We regularly analyze the results of our support services and deliver you detailed reports on our work weekly and/or monthly for you to have visibility over services delivery.
Stage 4. Continuous Improvements
- Our IT infrastructure experts provide their innovative ideas and proposals on possible process improvements and IT infrastructure enhancements and further help with their implementation if needed.
- On-going support will also unravel operational improvements and recommendations will be proposed.