Managed IT Support Services
We handle all daily management and long-term evolution of the entire IT infrastructure or its part and ensure the continuous support of:
- On-premises data centers
- Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Data storages, including databases, data warehouses, big data storages
- Cybersecurity solutions
Our services are designed to meet the customer’s needs of different complexity. We combine mature IT service management and reasonable agility on all the stages of the managed IT support services we deliver to ensure high service quality.
We proactively improve service reliability and functionality and scale up our IT support services to meet the needs of your growing business.
IT Infrastructure Consulting
We define IT issues you are concerned about and the business objectives you want to achieve. We analyze the current state of your IT infrastructure, i.e., its applications, enterprise systems, cloud solutions, servers, etc.
We determine the relevant technologies you may need to adopt to achieve the set business goals. Applying our ITSM experience, we help you achieve competitive advantage and viability with a full cycle of IT support services we offer – from designing your IT infrastructure to building, migrating and optimizing your workloads.
IT Environment Administration
We manage and maintain the operability of your data systems, network components, and applications. 1Cyber’s IT infrastructure administrators ensure:
- User administration.
- Software configuration.
- Regular software updates, and more.
IT Help Desk Support
We assist you in managing both your internal applications and software you offer to your clients. We handle software issues varying in complexity – from password resetting to the code-level investigation of issues.
With 1Cyber IT help desk support levels we provide, you don’t need to arrange an in-house support team but still can be sure that your applications are managed properly and concerns of your users are timely addressed.
IT Infrastructure Monitoring
To predict and promptly detect issues related to the performance of your IT environment and its components, we configure and use appropriate monitoring tools (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios).
Our IT administrators can constantly monitor all components of your on-premises or cloud-based environments, including servers, applications, data storage, virtual machines, and provide you with regular reporting on your IT infrastructure performance and resource utilization.
To achieve higher IT operations efficiency, we integrate IT infrastructure monitoring tools with ITSM tools. As a result, we get the increased visibility into the IT environment, reduced service restoration time and an automated ticketing process.
IT Issues Troubleshooting
We address the issues related to the operability of your servers and end-user devices following the next steps.
- Designing a contingency plan to address major incidents, analyzing business impact and defining preventive measures.
- Ensuring plan execution to avoid recurring critical incidents.
- Resolving incidents resulting from server misconfigurations, the insufficient protection of endpoint devices, etc.
- Finding and resolving the root causes of the incidents with a thorough log investigation.
IT Infrastructure Evolution
1Cyber pays due attention to the support of the growth and evolution of your IT infrastructure. Our team is eager to:
- Cooperate and provide the necessary assistance in planning the improvements and development of your IT infrastructure.
- Smoothly implement changes in your IT environment avoiding downtime.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors responsible for the management of the other parts of your IT infrastructure, applying the DevOps approach if necessary.
- Ensure user adoption of the changes in your IT environment via release notes and comprehensive training provided to your employees when needed.
- Provide a proper level of cybersecurity of your network, applications, databases, etc., either with our own resources and capabilities entirely or in cooperation with your in-house information security team or a third-party vendor’s specialists.