How We Deliver Managed Security Services
At all cooperation stages, we stay self-managed, which minimizes customers’ management and administration efforts. Along with that, our customers can easily control our performance through regular reporting they get based on KPIs, e.g., security incidents detected and resolved, changes in security components implemented, etc.
- We analyze the IT landscape, cybersecurity needs and tools in use (SIEM, IDS/IPS solutions, etc.) based on the incident history, change backlogs, the input from IT and business departments.
- We perform knowledge mining for IT assets, infrastructure and its components configurations, security policies, process descriptions, etc.
- We conduct service planning and prepare an SLA with defined service-level objectives (SLOs).
2. Responsibility Transfer
- We design a cybersecurity strategy with a possible migration to modern cloud-centric security technologies.
- We integrate a customer’s IT infrastructure into a modern security infrastructure.
- We take over the responsibility for a customer’s overall infrastructure protection.
3. Service Delivery
- We deliver a full set of managed security services.
- We provide service results analysis and reporting (weekly and/or monthly) to ensure that our customers have complete visibility over the service delivery.
- If applicable, we implement a SecOps approach by aligning the efforts of our security team with IT infrastructure operations team and application developers.
- Analyse current setup and configuration to make adequate recommendations to improve current secureity posture.
- We prepare proposals on the possible process and IT infrastructure security improvements quarterly and assist in their implementation.