While the creation of the website for online prescence is important, so is the on-going support to make changes and updates to the website to reflect current information, offerings and changes.
Once the newly implemented website is completely functional and operational, there may be new requirements, enhancements or improvements which the customer wants to implement on the website.
Features improvements could include:
- Integration with other social media that was previously not identified.
- Integration with other 3rd Parties previously not identified or requires custom development.
- Integration with other eCommerce platforms e.g. eBay and Gumtree.
- Bot Chats to communicate in realtime with Customers.
- Pop-Ups to encourage sale closure or collect Customer Information.
- Alternatives to importing products into WordPress.
- Automated order fulfillment to 3rd parties.
- Automated reporting requirements.
Website Enhancements could include:
- Continuous updates (Photos, Videos and Copywriting) to website content.
- Changes to layout, through code level or themes switching.
- Additional pages to provide static or dynamic content.
Website Updates could include:
- Add / Move / Delete of products on eCommerce
- Adding of Coupons and Promotions
- Changing of Shipping Providers
- Adding of new payment gateways
On-going Web Support are available for 1Cyber clients with the use of pre-purchased in blocks of 10 Support Hours at $150.00 inc GST per hour. Once the support hours are paid, customer can engage 1Cyber with the new requirements.
Each work request will be presented with a quote (consumed hours) for approval prior to actual work.