We are a young and dynamic company specializing in various IT Solutions and Services. Our team has a long held belief that all small and medium businesses should receive the same quality and professional service that traditionally only large enterprise business have enjoyed.
1Cyber was founded to address this simple objective, delivering enterprise grade stability and unrivalled service, coupled with a balanced approach on the return on investment for Information Technology & Telecommunication (IT&T) expenditure within our customers, the small to medium businesses of New South Wales and South Australia.
Our directors have decades of working experiences in Multi-National Companies from Microsoft, Compaq, Hewlett Packard and Dimension Data. Technically we are very competent to providing IT solutions and services. Stepping out of employment to venture into our own businesses, we have become very driven to deliver upon our knowledge, skills and experiences.
In 2019, We merged from OOHQOO and AdelTech into 1Cyber Pty Ltd thereby consolidating our resources and capabilities to scale our range of services including 1Sight Pty Ltd and 1Gadget Pty Ltd. We intend to continue to grow our portfolio of business and bring to our clients solutions that matter and empower their businesses.
How can we achieve this? Simple, we only employ people who are passionate about delivering you an unparalleled support service. With over four decades of enterprise and midmarket, consulting, design, implementation and support experience, backed with support from market leading vendors, we are confident in our ability to assist your business navigate through all your IT business challenges.
To this end, we are committed to ease your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhanced solutions in the following areas
- Application Development (Mobile Apps and Cloud Apps)
- Cloud Solutions (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Consultancy Services (Current and Future State Assessments)
- Hardware Solutions (Servers, Desktops, Laptops and more)
- Logistics Solutions (Store, Stack and Rack)
- Managed Services (Helpdesk, On-Site Tech and Remote Tech Support)
- Marketing Solutions (Copywriting, Graphics Design and Video Production)
- Network Solutions (Structured Cabling and WiFi Meshes)
- Recovery Solutions (Data Recovery)
- Security Solutions (Antimalware, Audits and Penetration Testings)
- Software Solutions (Teamviewer, Office365, MYOB, Freshdesk and more)
- Storage Solutions (Backups to Cloud Storage, Snapshots and Barebone)
- Telecommunications Solutions (NBN and Internet)
- Hosting Solutions (Shared Hosting, Virtual and Dedicated Servers)
- Web Solutions (Web Design, Web Hosting, eCommerce and more)
And this is just the beginning.